Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Visitor


Cripes! Lots to catch up on. Firstly, Sean - my (NZ) business partner and best buddy - visited Tokyo. Of all the friends that I miss back in NZ and elsewhere, it was Sean that I both least expected and most appreciated a visit from. Out of NZ for the first time in his 36 years!

Before leaving he had trekked around a good deal of Tokyo. Ikebukuro (Best Tonkatsu in the Known Universe), Akihabara (strange hentai manga), Shibuya (109!), Shinjuku (Kabukichou), Korakuen (the drum game - pictured), Asakusa (Sensouji temple), and of course my own little backwoods, Kami-Itabashi.

He did well considering his previous week's activity; just one of the demons summoned together from all 7 levels of hell - receiving a sermon from the great B. (Beelzebub) Gates himself. All I can say is roll on .NET Framework 2. As Matt Shroff once asked: how come no-one's ever overwhelmed by the good side of the force?

No comments: