Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby #0


Well, blogging has been moved aside by Facebook for most of my friends, and who am I to argue. If you want to catch up with me online, just search for my name there and add me as a friend.

The big news in the lives of Satoko and me is the birth of our baby daughter Sara. She's a cute little thing, but of course she needs all the love and attention (=time) that we can give. That means even less time for computer-related hobbies like blogging etc.

Well, as a friend said, that's the price of becoming immortal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, buddy! It's Yone chan! Hope you re doing good. Here, Kagoshima, everything is just slow and peaceful...wish Tokyo was like this. Well, have a good weekend with cute Sara chan. Yeah, she is definitely an angel.
See you soon.

sicklittlemonkey said...

Hey Norio. You're still emailing work, so it's not really a holiday, is it? ;-)

My weekend wasn't much of a holiday either, as I hurt my toe badly on Thursday. Sounds silly, but try doing anything without moving a toe! It's hard. I took Friday off.

Sara was very funny this weekend, though. No matter what else you buy for a baby, the best toy is ... a blanket!

Cheers,
Nick.